THRIVE: Resources for Youth
THRIVE provides inclusive, trauma-informed sex education to youth. View our list of resources below on taking care of your sexual health and relationships!
- Okayso: Download the Okayso app to confidentially connect with experts. Ask questions and get advice and support. After you have downloaded and signed up for the app, click “Experts” and select Healthy Futures of Texas to connect with our team.
- PFLAG: A national organization that builds awareness, knowledge, and skills around appreciating and supporting the LGBTQ+ people in your life.
- Human Rights Campaign: Advocates for equal rights for the LGBTQ+ community through stories, data, toolkits, and calls-to-action.
- Trevor Project: Provides crisis support, education, and resources for LGBTQ+ young people.
- Scarleteen: Inclusive, comprehensive, supportive sexuality and relationship info for teens and emerging adults. Resources include:
- Planned Parenthood: Teen-friendly sexual health information. Resources include:
- Bedsider: Information about birth control options and other sexual health information.