THRIVE: Resources for Youth
THRIVE provides inclusive, trauma-informed sex education to youth. View our list of resources below on taking care of your sexual health and relationships!
- Okayso: Download the Okayso app to confidentially connect with TFYHI staff and other experts. Ask questions and get advice and support. To connect with TFYHI staff, after you have downloaded and signed up for the app, click “Experts” and then select Healthy Futures of Texas or Ntarupt.
- PFLAG: A national organization that builds awareness, knowledge, and skills around appreciating and supporting the LGBTQ+ people in your life.
- Human Rights Campaign: Advocates for equal rights for the LGBTQ+ community through stories, data, toolkits, and calls-to-action.
- Trevor Project: Provides crisis support, education, and resources for LGBTQ+ young people.
- Love is Respect: Offers youth-friendly information and interactive activities about health relationships and safety. Resources include:
- Scarleteen: Inclusive, comprehensive, supportive sexuality and relationship info for teens and emerging adults. Resources include:
- Planned Parenthood: Teen-friendly sexual health information. Resources include:
- Bedsider: Information about birth control options and other sexual health information.
- TFYHI FAQs: Answers to common questions about sexual and reproductive health care for youth in foster care in Texas
- Everybody Texas Title X Clinic Locator: Locate a clinic near you