In this roundup of foster youth sexual health resources across Texas, find events and trainings for caregivers and professionals working with youth in care. Sign up for our newsletter to get monthly resources delivered to your inbox!
Texas Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- 2021 Annual Symposium | September 27-29
- This fully virtual symposium will feature more than 20 breakout sessions and four plenary sessions bringing the latest information on teen pregnancy and adolescent development to youth-serving professionals.
- Webinar: Suicide Prevention | October 13
- Learn about adolescent stress and depression, the warning signs of suicide, and how to respond to a young person in crisis in this hour-long webinar. mental health, and suicide prevention
- Webinar: Porn Literacy | October 27
- Participants in this hour-long webinar will learn to analyze media messages, especially those around sexual topics.
Texas Alliance of Child and Family Services
- 2021 Texas Child Care Administrators Conference | November 8
- In-person and virtual attendees will hear from expert speakers on innovative topics, including leadership, trauma, and commercial sexual exploitation of youth tracks.